Welcome to I Can Rise.
I hope for myself, and for you dear guest, to embark on a lifelong journey of personal growth and enrichment. I hope to be able to acknowledge and face my fears and overcome my many weaknesses and struggles. Ultimately, I hope to rise to my full potential – the best parent, spouse, citizen, human being and slave of the Almighty that I can possibly be.
This is just a small effort to help me and hopefully you, to do just that. I invite you to join me on a journey of self-reflection, inspiration and action. May the Almighty facilitate our efforts, guide us and reward us abundantly.
Sometimes our thoughts are clouded. We either haven’t recognised our weaknesses or areas of improvement, are not sufficiently motivated to work for betterment, or don’t know how to go about solving our problems.
I Can Rise is setting out to help us all tackle these issues insAllah. I hope to assist us in:
- de-cluttering our minds through simple self-reflection identifying areas of weakness in our lives
- developing a love and motivation to improve ourselves
- gradually and consistently working on our selves and improving our quality of life in this world, and our chances of eternal bliss in the next insAllah
I Can Rise is broken up into a number of key areas (listed below). I recommend perhaps starting on some mental reflection of ourselves insAllah by clicking here, and then this will give you more direction and focus on which areas you see as needing improvement.
- Spirituality and worship
- Quality of character
- Communication and conflict-resolution
- Business and work
- Health and fitness
- Mental well-being
- Productivity and time-management
Happy and beneficial browsing insAllah!